Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Liebster Award- Tag Your It.


{rules}
1. You must post eleven facts about yourself.
2. You must also answer the eleven questions the awarder has given you and make up eleven questions for your awardees to answer in turn.
3. Tag eleven fellow bloggers
4. Notify them that you've awarded them
5. No tagging back
6. And the eleven blogs you tag must have less than 200 followers.
{eleven facts about myself}
That's really tough. So I'm going to start with my biggest fact.
1. I have Grave's Disease. It's not fun.
2. I cringe, when I hear peaple use the words absolutely and amazing. They are extremely overused. It's like it's a fad right now to use them in everything. Be original.
3. Living in the same tiny house my whole life, I have learned to cram a lot of stuff into a tiny space. Especially books. Call it a gift or a sin. ; )
4. I love to garden. It is amazing (Yes, I used that word, because it is.) to watch a tiny seed germinate and grow into a mature plant. I hate weeding.
5. I love tomatoes in most everything, but eating a tomato by itself is totally disgusting.
6. I write with my right hand, but do everything else with my left.
7. I don't drive.
8. I love wearing skirts, but only get to wear them about 10% of the time. Jeans are a farm necessity here.
9. I bake when I'm alone.
10. I'm shy, but once I get to know you, I will talk your ear off.
11. I love tea, but my stomache will torture me if I drink it.

{Natasha Marie's Questions}
1. Which is your favorite season? (spring/summer/fall/winter)
Fall
2. Do you watch more British TV shows or American?
British
3. What's your everyday hairstyle?  A ponytail, a braid, a bun?
A ponytail, till I get it cut off the rest of the way. Then it won't fit in any.
4. Do you sew most of your own clothes or buy them?
Buy at thrift stores.
5. In what year did Columbus sail the ocean blue?
1492. I cheated (finger pointing at myself). I had to look that up.
6. Favorite screen/literary couple?
There are so many. Fancy Day and Dick Dewy from Under the Greenwood Tree, and Margaret Hale and John Thornton from North and South.
7. Which is your favorite/most read book of the Bible?  (not including Psalms and Proverbs;)
Genesis
8. Your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Full House, which I can't stand now.
9. Least favorite vegetable?
Okra. Yuck!
10. Do you watch the Marvel Superhero films?  If so, which is your favorite superhero and why?
no
11. Do you think bow ties are cool?
Very dashing.
{11 questions for my awardees to answer}
1. Which media form do you use the most to get your bonnet fix? (book, audio book, or video)
2. What is your favorite recipe book?
3. Have you ever smelled the ocean?
4. Do you shop at thrift stores?
5. What was your favorite book as a child?
6. How do you prefer your eggs cooked?
7. Have you ever heard of the Weston A. Price Foundation?
8. Tea or coffee?
9. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
10. Have you ever gotten lost, and called it an adventure?
11. How do you feel about frogs?
{eleven fellow bloggers i'm tagging}
I could only find 6 blogs to tag.
Sarah @ Edna Earl Sew
Stephanie @ Hopeful Homemaker

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you Kimberley! I will posting about this soon. : )

Amy said...

Hi, Kimberly.
I just wanted to let you know, that link for 'revolution' worked out well and I sort of O.D. on the available episodes. :)I am devoted to Miles. :)
Thank you for that!
Cheers!
Amy

Faith F. said...

This is neat. I like your answers. I too love skirts, but we have to wear jeans outside.