Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

I've Been Tagged



I've Been tagged by Amy at Old Fashioned Girl
Thank you Amy

Rules
*Acknowledge the person who passed the award to you and provide their link.
*Include the award logo on your blog.
*Answer the ten questions posted below.
*Make up your own ten questions for the next people.
*Nominate blogs and link those you have especially enjoyed reading. The number you can select is up to you.
*Notify each individual that you have nominated them

Amy's Questions

1.) Rain or Snow?
Well, we only get rain here. So I will say snow, because I have always wanted to live where it snows. Plus it's dry, so you can just brush it off, and you can't do that with rain.

2.) If your friend asked you to go bungee jumping with them, would you?
NO WAY! I had this talk with my nephew recently and I told him I think it would dislocate every joint in my body.

3.) If you were a criminal, what sort of criminal would you be the most likey to be? (Thief? Con-man?)
I really hate to even pick one. But if I must, I'll say Thief, because I think it's the lesser of two evils.

4.) Airplane or train?
Definitely train. I told my niece (Miss Jolie), I will visit her in Hawaii, when I can take the train. Don't get me wrong, I love my niece, but commercial airliners fall from the sky like stones, and don't get me started on TSA. I do like little private planes. If there engine fails they can coast to the ground : )

5.) Have you ever broken a limb?
No, thank God.

6.) Where you a tomboy or more of a girly-girl?
Tomboy. My sister is 7 years older than me, and my brother is 5 years older than me. So I grew up following my brother, and his friends around.

7.) If you had to pick your weapon of choice, would it be a sword, bow and arrows, or daggers?
Daggers

8.) Do you prefer long hair or short?
Well, if your talking about on me, short, because I have to fine of hair. I have tried growing it long, then I get tired of it, and cut it off.
If your talking about on a guy, short. Long hair is gross.

9.) Do you have a historical hero? If so, who? If not, why NOT!!??
Jesus

10.) What's your favorite time-frame in history?
I really can't pick one. There are to many Era's I have been fascinated with. Which is kinda funny since I hated having to do History, and I don't remember doing any of it.
I suppose that's more information about me, than you ever cared to know : )
I've decided not to tag anyone.

Kimberly

5 comments:

. said...

Hi Kimberly. Pretty name. I found your blog at "Old Fashioned Girl" blog. So I decided to take a look at your blog. :)

I enjoyed reading your answers. i love to read blogs. Well, nice to meet you. :D

Jolie said...

when they make a train track over the ocean then you shall be forced to come visit me!!!

An At Home Daughter said...

Miss Jolie- OK, when they build it, I will visit you. You should have a talk with Amtrak.

Kimberly

Anonymous said...

how do you feel about traveling via UFO? I think they will start making personal UFO's before they will make a train track across the ocean...

An At Home Daughter said...

Miss Jolie,
I will have to take that into consideration. Just how safe are these UFO's? Do they spin? Because I don't want to get UFO sick ; )

Kimberly