Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happenings

"How dreadfully Old I am getting! "
Elizabeth Prentiss



It was my birthday last week.
My perents gave me this lovely pendant watch. I love it! It is so perfectly me.


It has a very long chain, which I love, but have to be very careful not to knock it into anything.


Pressing some flowers for future crafts.





Some new pictures from the garden.

The Armenian Cucumbers have really taken off. The are growing all the way up the back of the tree now. I think I am going to need a ladder pretty soon.


Im not the only one filling my baskets in the garden.


Flying Saucers Morning Glories


Picotee Cosmo

 Rosa Bianca Eggplant flower


Can anyone please identify this plant in the three following pictures?
It is a very pretty reed like plant that is growing wild in my neighbors pasture. I transplanted a piece into my garden and it has gotten this big.




My brother brought me over this present for my garden. He even welded the honeycomb into the center. Isn't he sweet?



Kimberly

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kimberley, this is my first visit to your blog and I have enjoyed reading this post. Your birthday watch looks very special. I am looking forward to following your posts.

An At Home Daughter said...

Hi Jean,
Thanks for stopping by. I just became a follower of your blog and look forward to reading your future posts, also.

Kimberly

Unknown said...

Hello There,
I have just been having a ook around your website and have fallen in love with it! I think you may like my little etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LobleyCottage
I hope you enjoy having a look around!
Love,
Chloe

Anonymous said...

The plant you transplanted from your neighbors appears to be a type of verbena, though I may not be right...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verbena

An At Home Daughter said...

Anonymous,
Thank you for helping with identifying the mystery plant. It does look like it is in that family.
Kimberly